Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack Opening Video

Pack Opening Experience

Cory made a new post on his tumblr with a preview of the pack opening experience:

http://coryhudsonjones.tumblr.com/po...much-fun-can-i

Last edited by Daer; 02-27-2014 at 04:59 PM.

One less secret to keep! So awesome - and a true gold sink!!! It's literally a tiny sink you can put gold into!!!

Edit: Also, WTB Tyler to do the art for my vanity cards!
    Last edited by hex_colin; 02-27-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

This is the first look at our wheels of fate animation for the HEX TCG MMO. Every booster pack comes with a treasure chest featuring exclusive prizes. Spin the wheel to win bonus rewards and potentially upgrade the contents of your treasure chest!
    Last edited by Daer; 02-27-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Mmmmmmm, getting that slot machine experience in your own home for virtual money. Me likey.

I am going to spend so much gold (and maybe even plat!) on this. Pure genius, and what a way to cross promote PvE and PvP!

Anyone who has been doubting the F2P model has to be double taking right now. Maybe not convinced yet, but certainly surprised.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    I am going to spend so much gold (and maybe even plat!) on this. Pure genius, and what a way to cross promote PvE and PvP!
    Me too! I'm betting there will be nights I don't get past the slot machine. Or... "wait, I'll be ready for my match in 10 minutes, just opening some packs..."

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post

Anyone who has been doubting the F2P model has to be double taking right now. Maybe not convinced yet, but certainly surprised.
    I came here to say this very thing. Seems like a very good way to mix the community together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rycajo View Post
    I came here to say this very thing. Seems like a very good way to mix the community together.
    Cory is an evil genius. He just needs time to realize his plan.

I noticed Hearthstone has started stealing ideas too - all of the new stuff about card backs = sleeves.

Sounds fun.

I guess that explain what the gold will be used for in Beta?

Gigantisaur
    Whoa, amazing vids. Can't wait to experience this for real!