Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Primer

Closed Beta Primer

Hi HEXers. As of today, we are now in HEX Closed Beta. Thank you to all of you who helped us test and improve the alpha client that we launched in Fall 2013. Together, we’ve seen it develop into what it is now; our plans are to continue to improve it throughout beta by adding features and polishing the game. We are dedicated to giving you the game that you, the players, want. Closed Beta is just the beginning of HEX, and we’re excited to have you with us for this momentous occasion.

https://hextcg.com/closed-beta-primer/

The Transcended
    How are you guys holding up, Will? You've been working for almost 16 hours straight...

Hero of Adamanth
    Must be a big relief to finally have it being delivered to us. Hope the mad rush of players getting in doesn't destabilise the servers.

I'm interested in the emphasis being placed on "family" name now, not keep name. Given many of those in my guild formed their names based on it referencing a location, they may want to change it to a different name. For example, I am "Idus of Mythopoeia" currently, which I am OK with, but if it's just "Idus Mythopoeia", I might change it. Without still having an idea of the PvE representation context, I'm back to my internal debate of what sounds good from a lore perspective.

Will we only have this option once, and have to ue it when we first get in, or can we delay the decision to later?
    Idus - Keep Name: Mythopoeia
    The Unnamed Council - Inner Circle Member
    http://unnamed-council.com

The Transcended
    You can always change your name to any name that isn't taken yet by submitting a support ticket.

Hello,

Couple of quick questions.

1) Was there an error in the article about not listing the "Pro-Players" free draft for life? Or was it just not mentioned.

2) If I backed with multiple emails, and have multiple tiers, can I just redeem everything on 1 account?

2a) If yes, how will that work with accounts that had two Spectral Lotus Gardens? Will I just have 2, and be producing 2 Spectral lotus's for each login? Or are these tied to accounts and can't be combined?

2c) If yes to above. Are all items, collectables, and rewards set to make sure they duplicate correctly if combined on the same account?

Pardon me if I am just slightly anxious about redeeming all of my codes on one account, and then having half a dozen things all break because of it.

Also, I am extremely pumped for this. I really play to share the bejeezus out of this to friends/family.

Thanks Guys

Hey, look at theat! My Keep name is immortalised in the screenshot!

What tiers do you have? The 'Free Drafts for 1 Year' don't stack from the Raid Leader, Collector, Guild Master and Dungeon Crawler tiers.

Lotus Gardens stack. Grand King and above tiers come with 2 lotus gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by Daer View Post
    What tiers do you have?
    Pro player and King. Also, am I able to redeem both codes to one account?

Yes you can enter both codes on 1 account and everything from the Pro Player and King tiers stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Daer View Post
    Yes you can enter both codes on 1 account and everything from the Pro Player and King tiers stack.
    I just got really excited.