Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has "Buying from the deck builder" been discussed prior?

Has "Buying from the deck builder" been discussed prior?

This somewhat goes hand-in-hand with what I've asked for previously, but with a little more attention to detail

Basically I would want the ability to make purchases from the deck builder
    (Thus making the UI more seamless)

Now you could make a deck that is essentially a "Wishlist" of things you are after

It would also make buying equipment (Which is currently a massive pain) incredibly easy since you would only need to see a maximum of 4 items being sold

Lowest Bid (Gold & Plat)
    and. . .
    Lowest Buyout (Gold & Plat)

Browsing the AH would still be a thing since you could see all the items being sold
    (maybe you don't want to buy until you can get a whole playset cheap)

Taking this setup a step further you might be able to just buy the whole deck from the build screen with one click
    (Automatically filling in any card & equipment that was missing from your collection)

---

Has this been discussed before?
    I know you can buy dust easily enough from the build screen. . . why not expand on it?

We've discussed it to death previously. Everyone thinks it's a great idea, including the devs who plan to add it at some point in the future.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    We've discussed it to death previously. Everyone thinks it's a great idea, including the devs who plan to add it at some point in the future.
    What about the resource system or shuffle have these been discussed yet?
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    What about the resource system or shuffle have these been discussed yet?
    Where's that dead horse gif?
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    Where's that dead horse gif?
    Zophie, Colin summons thee

I thought Thrawn was the one with the dead horse gif?

I mean, not to imply that Zophie doesn't have a dozen of those lying around too, and would probably make a new one on a whim.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

I don't really know, it's just that whenever I see ".gif" I think of Zophie. I wonder why...

Zophie is the master of Gif's. Thrawn is the master of the dead horse. In fact, it probably would be his title, if we actually had any threads that needed a dead horse gif anymore. I wonder what happened to all of those?
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

They get shunted to the Beta Discussion forum, never to be seen from again.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Well if you guys wants .gifs. . .

"Seeing this news fills me with . . . Determination!"