Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday!

Friday!

Anyone else excited at the possibility of a large update?

Im hoping for bug fixes!
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

I see you're feeling optimistic today.

I'm not sure what I'm hoping for. There's a lot of different things that could potentially be ready for an announcement. So I'll just be waiting eagerly.
    IGN: Magic

Member of The Unnamed Council- the Hex TCG PvE Guild

They have been awfully quiet lately, I think we're about due for a big announcement.
    Keep name is Essq

I'm hoping for a news post with some minor info and reminders about VIP tournaments next weekend, maybe something about game lore, an image of a static art asset from PvE, reassurance that stuff is coming soon and maybe a set 2 spoiler.

Whoa, whoa, Thrawn, a set 2 spoiler? Now who's being optimistic? We've certainly already met the spoiler quota for the week with Shoggoth.

Master of Gifs
    I came to this thread expecting to see Rebecca Black's video posted here. Thank you for not doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post

Im hoping for bug fixes!
    I am hoping for announcements of the patch, but I doubt we will get details, even if its ready to go next week. More likely we will get more VIP news, or the t-shirts/hats announcement, more spoilers (yes, it can happen even though we got one this week! ) or more feature teasing.

I have no idea what is actually going to happen though.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Honestly I just wanna see the annoying bugs fixed. Like EG attacking bug etc...
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post

Im hoping for bug fixes!
    We had a detailed update last week on the first pve encounter. I don't have a high bar for this week. As for patching, they rarely do it on a Friday night, so we likely wait for next week.
    -Zubrin

Quote Originally Posted by syphonhail View Post
    We had a detailed update last week on the first pve encounter. I don't have a high bar for this week. As for patching, they rarely do it on a Friday night, so we likely wait for next week.
    Oh, I can pretty much guarantee they wont patch today - no announcement yesterday, not a single Friday patch since Beta... At best they would drop a hotfix - and it doesn't look like there is anything that needs a hotfix. Almost everything they can do to the game would require a full patch.

So, maybe next week, but I wouldn't put money on it just yet - what Phenteo said made it sound like it would be in the next few weeks.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png