Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HEX Database API

HEX Database API

Hey Community,

I have been looking for a simple JSON API for HEX card/item data for a while now, but couldn't find anything, so I built one off of the database of doc-x' search engine.

The first version is very basic. There is only one API node (objects) with all cards and items and a subset of all parameters exposed to the API at the moment, since some fields are not consistent, but it should be more than enough for the moment.

Links:
    Documentation (v1)
    Last edited by cwik; 03-19-2016 at 02:03 PM.
    Hexsales - Visualizing auction house data (currently offline)
    Hexsales API
    HEX card/item/... database api (Code/Docs on GitHub - queriable database api for cards, equipment, etc.

Email: cwik@hexsales.net

That is really cool. I will release a Hex related project in the near future and your api will enable me to add more feature.

Thanks man!

Do you extract the data from the unity files?

Hi,
    Great work man, can you add parameters like page_number and items_per_page ?

That is pretty amazing, I've been looking for something exactly like this for some time.

I added a simple limit and offset parameters and updated the documentation.
    Hexsales API
    HEX card/item/... database api (Code/Docs on GitHub - queriable database api for cards, equipment, etc.

Wow. Impressive work. Thank you.
    Once an observer then Pro Tier, and now Grand King Tier.

Previous TCG Experience: Eye of Judgment, Magic the Gathering, Carte, Shadow Era, Yu Gi Oh, Ascension, Infinity Wars
    Currently Playing: HEX, Spellweaver
    Looking forward to: Warlords of Terra, Labyrinth

English Blog: Digital Card Gamers English
    日本語サイト: Digital Card Gamers Japanese
    HEX Search Engine
    Spellweaver Search Engine

Devoted Emissary
    How will multishard cards be represented?

The Transcended
    I love watching our tool set grow. Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by 05K4R View Post
    How will multishard cards be represented?
    Good question! I'm actually updating the documentation right now, because I realized that it is kind of lackluster. As far as I know multi-shard cards are not represented in any special way, but their "color" value are comma+space-separated shard values. So Army of Myth would be "Ruby, Diamond" and its threshold value would be "2 Diamond, 2 Ruby". As you can see both versions sort their shard values differently, but please don't ask me why this is the case^^. Anyway I'll probably make a bigger documentation update tonight and get some insight into the data to explain how it works.

EDIT: I just updated the documentation. It should be more useful now.
    Last edited by cwik; 06-23-2015 at 01:06 PM.
    Hexsales API

I wonder though, if doc-x's tool will remain working. Did he already find the new location of the information? Last time I checked, the data is now encrypted
    The Gamepedia Hex Wiki is always looking for more editors.
    Just go to any page you want to edit and press edit! If it's missing then you can add it.
    Check the Help Section to get started!
    (Optionally, you can make an account, but that's not even required!)