Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

No. Will not be ready in 2013.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

....erm....?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    No. Will not be ready in 2013.
    So, I'm a software developer. Do you guys not have any software developers on your staff? It seems strange to me that you included codes in products...but they can't be used. Frankly, the entire idea seems fairly simple to implement...is there a fatal flaw? Conflicting projects? I'd be willing to help pro bono because I'm a fan of my first product I've purchased from you (DC Deck Building Game).

Really though...I can't imagine an element of this project that wouldn't take even only one person less than a month to get up and running...

I'm a software developer too. I imagine the software is not the issue, but the content of the achievements is probably holding this up.

I was expecting it to work too seeing there's a code in my box. Now I read it has been announced TWO years ago? And I thought Blizzard was slow...

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomite View Post
    I was expecting it to work too seeing there's a code in my box. Now I read it has been announced TWO years ago?
    You and me both. In my case, it was the LotR: The Two Towers Deck-Building Game that had Big Game Hunter tag. Why in the world would they continue adding codes to newly released games for a program that they couldn't even launch years ago, when the idea was first conceived? The thought was nice, but the (lack of) execution is a joke.

Oh well, I bought the game for the game, and I still have that.
    Last edited by XbrokenX; 01-03-2014 at 12:04 AM.

This is a real disappointment. I've logged in with three codes at the ready, only to find that this is something which seems to have been abandoned. Great games, disappointing support...

Not abandoned. Announced prematurely would be a better way to say it. Still in the works.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Just posting to stay updated!