Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Question Hero Misprint?!?!

    Hello, what can i do about this?? I bought a twilight of the dragons epic collection today and when i was looking at my foil bladesinger alyssa hero, when i turned it over it was a Nomak the blazingclaw flip?? I will post a video and or picture of this when i get home (I am out at the moment)
    Can some employee please help me out with this??
    xMSA +2 Trade Rep

  2. #2
    Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Watertown, WI
    Posts
    277
    dude that is amazing

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xMSA View Post
    Hello, what can i do about this?? I bought a twilight of the dragons epic collection today and when i was looking at my foil bladesinger alyssa hero, when i turned it over it was a Nomak the blazingclaw flip?? I will post a video and or picture of this when i get home (I am out at the moment)
    Can some employee please help me out with this??
    That's pretty cool. Now I want one!
    Michael Lum
    Skyhaven Games
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    http://skyhavengames.proboards.com/
    skyhavenvictoria@shaw.ca
    CZEV: #127 - Judge Level 2
    I write freelance about the WoW TCG. Please let me know if you'd like me to write something for you!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhaven_Games View Post
    That's pretty cool. Now I want one!
    haha wanna buy it?? will post video in a bit
    xMSA +2 Trade Rep

  5. #5
    You can contact player@cryptozoic.com and they should be able to help you out.
    Simon Key (aka. Master Sniper Simon McKey)
    SI:7

    Champion of the Black Flame
    CZEV10

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by skey23 View Post
    You can contact player@cryptozoic.com and they should be able to help you out.
    alright sent an email
    xMSA +2 Trade Rep

  7. #7


    here it is guys lol
    xMSA +2 Trade Rep

  8. #8
    it lucky you. It is like a joker coin. Everyone collector want it. Me too!!

  9. #9
    I will trade for it/buy it. Pm me and let me know what you want.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lastwizard009 View Post
    it lucky you. It is like a joker coin. Everyone collector want it. Me too!!
    if you would like to buy it or trade it send me a PM with the price
    xMSA +2 Trade Rep

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •