Baby Yeti

Question to CZE for local nationals

As TO for my country Bulgaria we have tried to speak with Blackfire (Michal Ekrt) and Matthias Nagu (apologies if the name is misspelled) which are our representatives for the region and neither of them have replied to us for our nationals. My question is to whom I have to address my problem so that we can have nationals.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Baby Yeti
    Will anyone from CZE answer my question? Our national championship was supposed to be this Saturday but with no response I had to postpone it to 29-30 of October. We have never received any e-mail with information about the event and we are at absolute darkness as always. Are we going to receive any kit or should I start to prepare awards for our players?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

If you were contacted and asked to host a National Championship tournament and did not receive your kit, please send an email to hobby@cryptozoic.com.

Please keep in mind that there are a limited number of these events and not every country or store is hosting one. If you were not contacted about hosting this event then you will not be receiving a kit for this program.
    Last edited by Sanik; 10-11-2011 at 10:47 AM.