Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Am i a judge....

Daft question.... maybe....

So, i have registered on the test website, added in my CZE ID and the required info (including making this account gold), clicked on Quizes and took the English lvl 1 test...

It came up saying "PASSED"

So, is that the test? or a practice?

Cheers

Dean

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    That's it. You are a lvl 1 judge. Now, when you enter your CZE ID, it would come up saying "Lvl 1 Judge" in it.
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...e/MASUABI1.png
    Lvl 1 Judge & TO CZE Number: 10-152-066

Cool!

Any ideas when we will get the new CZE numbers and cards?

Cheers

Dean

Master Theorycrafter
    You don't get a new CZE ID - continue using the one you already have. If you don't have one, attend a Battlegrounds, DMF, Draft Rally, Holiday Celebration or any other sanctioned event in your area and you'll be able to get one there.
    CZEV# 37
    Journeyman Level Judge

Former Game Store Owner

Ahhhhh ok i see.... i thought i read somewhere that you get a new card and number.

I already have one and associated it with my account on the test site. Was just hoping to see on here somewhere that i had 'judge' on my profile screen or something.

Thanks for the reply.

Dean

When the judge program first started they gave you an ID number when passing the test as there was no other way to receive a CZE ID number at the time. CZE cards were mailed out to people who received numbers this way. The cards they sent out are no different than the cards you get when registering at an event, except that the newer cards are better looking.
    Things to do at WonderCon: Be Cory Jones.

Old FAQs, courtesy of Bernado

Gigantisaur
    ignore this please
    Last edited by Toqtamish; 10-13-2011 at 09:04 AM. Reason: created new thread

Gigantisaur
    oops meant do as new thread, sorry.

Rigid Buffalo
    hey just wondering about cze#'s and gold account. I've applied and passed my lvl 1 judge test and it asks me to put in my cze#. could anyone tell me how to get a cze# other than attending a tournament as there are no current tournaments in my area, which is the reason im trying to become a judge. Also could anyone direct me as to upgrading my account to gold, have read all it takes is updating my personal information, but im not sure if thats the only thing that is required. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by teligadas View Post
    hey just wondering about cze#'s and gold account. I've applied and passed my lvl 1 judge test and it asks me to put in my cze#. could anyone tell me how to get a cze# other than attending a tournament as there are no current tournaments in my area, which is the reason im trying to become a judge. Also could anyone direct me as to upgrading my account to gold, have read all it takes is updating my personal information, but im not sure if thats the only thing that is required. thanks!
    Did you ever get a response on this? I was wondering the same. Don't have a CZE ID yet and no current bgs in my area to get one, but passed the test. And what is involved with upgrading to gold?