Devoted Emissary

Having problems:

Hello, i have been having a few problems Lately, 1st : my sanctioning ID isnt working, and i cant upload any of my tournaments that ive been hosting. Also, i havent recieved any of the new Bg kits or my hallow's end kits. This has upset quiet a few of my player base, they were really looking forward to it. If something is wrong, let me know how i can help, or at least something i can tell my players. The store i judge/run tourneys for is the hobby locker, corbin Kentucky. Also had a guy mail off fragments literally a month ago for scimitars and he hasnt received them yet, Please respond soon so i can tell my players something before i lose all of them, thank you very much in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Vakruz View Post
    Also had a guy mail off fragments literally a month ago for scimitars and he hasnt received them yet
    I can't help you with the other stuff, but I believe it takes between 4-6 weeks to receive crafted cards so your friend just needs a little more patience.
    Things to do at WonderCon: Be Cory Jones.

Old FAQs, courtesy of Bernado

Devoted Emissary
    If a crypto employee could PM or email me, id really appreciate it, I'd like to get my problems worked before my entire player base gets mad at me lol

Vakruz,

If you're having an issue with kits, it's best to email hobby@cryptozoic.com with as much information as you have on the situation, so our team can look into this for you.
    Ry Schueller
    Cryptozoic Entertainment

http://www.cryptozoic.com/downloads/...nsignature.jpg