Hybrid View

Scheduling Realm Qualifiers

I was wondering how soon this would start and if your going to be contacting Battleground stores to schedule them. I wanna make sure host one in Lakewood NY but I wanna make sure we don't schedule the same as some other stores in the area.
    Champion Of The Black Flame #66

Infernal Professor
    I know they are scheduling some now. Check with your FLGS to see if theyve heard anything.
    WoW TCG Level 2 Judge

These events are in the process of being scheduled as we speak. There are still some of these events available in North America. If your store has not been contacted to host one already, please feel free to send an email to hobby@cryptozoic.com with the following information:

-Store Location
    -TO Name and CZE ID #
    -Store's Tournament Capacity
    -Average Weekly Battleground Attendance
    -Preferred Dates and Times for these events (please include alternates as well)

Please be aware that these events are placed based off a number of different criteria and due to the limited nature of these events not every Battleground store will receive a Realm Qualifier.

Is the list of tournaments almost complete.. Just checked it and there no Winterspring qualifiers state side.

Gigantisaur
    We have 3 here in the Canadian part so far. Course they are all in Quebec which is kinda far away. I really think Winterspring needs to be broken apart.
    Nova Scotia LCG Hub

Star Wars: The Card Game Podcast - Table Flip - Facebook

The schedule should now be updated through February with a few exceptions.

Is there more being added to it?
    Last edited by SUMO; 12-14-2011 at 04:31 PM.

We have the first RQ scheduled, when does scheduling for the second happen?

The second round of RCQs are Sealed events. These will run from March 3rd to April 22nd and are being scheduled now.

If your store has not been contacted to host one already, please feel free to send an email to hobby@cryptozoic.com with the following information:

-Store Location
    -TO Name and CZE ID #
    -Store's Tournament Capacity
    -Average Weekly Battleground Attendance
    -Preferred Dates and Times for these events (please include alternates as well)

Please be advised that your store must commit to having the necessary product on hand to run these events and prize out players as they are a Sealed event.