Error messages when adding / uploading tournaments

Hi,

it seems that when the website received its facelift (the day before) yesterday, a few things have been messed up. I received an error message after adding a new tournament in the TO dashboard, however, the tournament got added.
    I also uploaded the tournament results and received another error message (I'm not sure if the tournament was properly reported, but I think so).

It might be the case that everything's still working fine, I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

soul
    Oliver "soulwarrior" Gehrmann
    proud member of Bootcamp L.E. (find us on Facebook)

check out soulwarrior.net

I also received an error message when attempting to upload tournament results. It looks like it might have uploaded successfully? I'm not sure.

Fatal error: Class 'Mail_Postmark' not found in /var/cze/www/wowtcg/sites/all/modules/contrib/postmark/includes/postmark.drupal.inc on line 23
    Things to do at WonderCon: Be Cory Jones.

Old FAQs, courtesy of Bernado

Infernal Professor
    That happens every time you go to upload or create a new tournament.

The first time this happened to me was yesterday when I tried to upload multiple events. Before yesterday I have not seen that error message before.
    Champion of the Black Flame #353
    Level 1 Judge

Infernal Professor
    I'm getting it also, same error when trying to create new or upload results.
    CZEV#240 Champion of the Black Flame, Level 1 Judge

Same eror message and issue here.

(i'm also having an issue as the honor is not being shown for the events - its just zero - but that fixed itself with time previously)

Quote Originally Posted by lactatingmonkeys View Post
    That happens every time you go to upload or create a new tournament.
    This bug started when the new build of the wowtcg.com site went live this weekend. While events are being uploaded and created successfully, we're trying to get this error message fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean_Nicholas View Post
    i'm also having an issue as the honor is not being shown for the events - its just zero - but that fixed itself with time previously
    Honor doesn't calculate immediately after you upload an event. These calculations occur a few times a day.

If you upload an event, and a day later you're still showing 0 honor from it please email us at player@cryptozoic.com with the Sanctioning ID for this event and your user name on wowtcg.com so we can look into this issue.
    Last edited by Roshen; 11-28-2011 at 04:22 PM.
    Ry Schueller
    Cryptozoic Entertainment

http://www.cryptozoic.com/downloads/...nsignature.jpg

The error message has been fixed. Thank you very much for reporting the problem.

Gigantisaur
    Some tournaments of this weekend still give 0 honor, is this a bug?

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by matthoff View Post
    the error message has been fixed. Thank you very much for reporting the problem.
    id: 111127-wtc-c01-y7zn
    id: 111127-wtc-c01-xegh