Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

iPhone/iPad version of Penny Arcade The Game - Gamers Vs. Evil

Is there an rough release date for the game mentioned at the back of the manual for Penny Arcade The Game?

We don't yet have even a rough date that we can announce. It will still be a few months from now.

Yeah guys i am still waiting but officially it is not revealed and there is no information of its launch but i think in the new year this will come.

Hi folks! Any update on the release for the iOS app? I just got the game and absolutely love it and I'm really looking forward to it! Thanks!

Any news on this at all? Im getting a little worried it might have been cancelled.

Still in development, and has NOT been canceled. Will probably be around the 2nd half of 2012.

Does that mean that it will include RiR when it does finally hit iOS? Or at least have it as a purchaseable add-on at release?
    Ryan Skinner

Quote Originally Posted by pdillon View Post
    Still in development, and has NOT been canceled. Will probably be around the 2nd half of 2012.
    Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    Does that mean that it will include RiR when it does finally hit iOS? Or at least have it as a purchaseable add-on at release?
    I suspect that RiR will not be in the first release, so an add-on would seem likely. Since it's not done, things are not 100% nailed down yet.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Devoted Emissary
    Is there a chance of seeing this and/or other games(Food Fight) on Android?
    Marysville, WA
    Champion of the Black Flame CZEV# 526
    Level 1 Judge - TO
    Snohomish County WoW TCG