Problem logging into the forum

I've been having alot of problems trying to login to the forums. Currently the only way i can is by clicking on an email notification about a PM and logging in from there. If i click login in the header it prompts me to login, and then when it redirects to the forums it acts as though im logged out. (gives me the first time messaging "if this is your first time to the forums please.....")
    Champion of the Black Flame CZE #426 - Level 1 Tournament Organizer - Level 1 Judge

Time Bug
    Ditto on that front, everytime I go to the root forum or other categories, it just gives the Log In button, no matter how many times I log in!
    Champion of the Black Flame, Volunteer ID: 322
    Originally from: Winnippeg, Manitoba, Canada!
    But now living in: Gujo Hachiman, Gifu Prefecture, Japan!

Silly question, but have you guys tried clearing your cache and history and stuff?

Also, which browser(s) have you tried?
    Simon Key (aka. Master Sniper Simon McKey)
    SI:7

Champion of the Black Flame
    CZEV10

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    I have the same issue. I have tried clearning my full history/cookies/cache and it still doesn't work.
    Shannon Conner
    Journeyman Judge
    Champion of the Black Flame #551
    Galactic Quest - Buford, GA
    Feralas Realm
    Join the ATL WoW Facebook Group

Time Bug
    I use a current-version of Mozilla Firefox at home, and Google Chrome at work, both on Windows 7 and this-year modern computers.

Caches have been cleared on both since the reset, still nothing when I try to log in through the root forum. It takes me to the User Profile portal that shows me my address on the www.wowtcg.com front page, but when I click back into forums, I'm signed out and it asks me to log in.

When I log in while trying to post I get a different log in page in a style that matches the forums and that seems to keep me logged in. I'm wondering if there's a problem when people click the "Log In" icon on the root forums and it redirects you to log in with the website's page ( http://www.wowtcg.com/user/login ) instead of a forum login page? Because I'm logged into the forums at the moment but when I navigate to the previous link, it asks me to login again.
    Champion of the Black Flame, Volunteer ID: 322
    Originally from: Winnippeg, Manitoba, Canada!
    But now living in: Gujo Hachiman, Gifu Prefecture, Japan!