Wrong Deck in my Class Starter Deck box.

I bought one of those big boxes with the 10 class starter decks to trying and learn this game and as I was going through the Decks I found out my Horde Shaman Deck was actually another Priest deck with a Horde Shaman hero (Akumo of Thunder Bluff.) Since I didn't open the shrink wrap that it was in till tonight I didn't notice anything wrong at first since the only card that shows while inside is the hero.

Is there any way I can get a real shaman deck in exchange for this strange priest deck?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyos View Post
    I bought one of those big boxes with the 10 class starter decks to trying and learn this game and as I was going through the Decks I found out my Horde Shaman Deck was actually another Priest deck with a Horde Shaman hero (Akumo of Thunder Bluff.) Since I didn't open the shrink wrap that it was in till tonight I didn't notice anything wrong at first since the only card that shows while inside is the hero.

Is there any way I can get a real shaman deck in exchange for this strange priest deck?
    You'll probably have to write to one of the Cryptozoic addresses; but they may be able to replace it for you.
    http://www.cryptozoic.com/contact
    Michael Lum
    Skyhaven Games
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    http://skyhavengames.proboards.com/
    skyhavenvictoria@shaw.ca
    CZEV: #127 - Judge Level 2
    I write freelance about the WoW TCG. Please let me know if you'd like me to write something for you!

I had the same issue, my Druid Horde deck contained the Druid hero, but then had all Hunter cards after it...

Same problem, supposed to be a death knight deck, got a priest class starter deck instead. This seems to be a consistent problem I've heard from many people, how could an issue like this happen without some kind of big announcement of a solution to remedy it?

Quote Originally Posted by seton777 View Post
    Same problem, supposed to be a death knight deck, got a priest class starter deck instead. This seems to be a consistent problem I've heard from many people, how could an issue like this happen without some kind of big announcement of a solution to remedy it?
    Because the majority of the players it happens to don't take the steps to contact Crypto and get the problem rectified. If there's one thing about CZE, it's that in spite of the misprints, technical missteps, art being reused (cough, twisted wrath, cough, I can sing nothing but praise for their customer service. At least in my experience, and in those I've spoken to, they have always done an amazing job of rectifying their mistakes. Well, except making Core. :P
    *Cardboard Jesus*

Well, one of my customers opened a shaman deck today (Horde) and got instead an Alliance Priest deck, but had the Horde Shaman hero. I instructed him to e-mail player@cryptozoic.com - I hope that's right; I guess we'll see what happens. This is our first time with a mispack.
    Michael Lum
    Skyhaven Games
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    http://skyhavengames.proboards.com/
    skyhavenvictoria@shaw.ca
    CZEV: #127 - Judge Level 2
    I write freelance about the WoW TCG. Please let me know if you'd like me to write something for you!

Devoted Emissary
    It happens, I am sure Cryptozoic will fix this fast
    "I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was akin to a slow death."