Thread: Boss Promo Pack

Boss Promo Pack

Can I buy this directly from Cryptozoic? Retailer does not have any. Thank you in advance for any info.
    Kevin

Master Theorycrafter
    What are you refering to as a boss promo pack? If it is the hogger promo pack that was given out at BlizzCon, I have a few. Email me at argynt@hotmail.com. If it's not that, explain a bit and I am sure we can figure it out for you.

Hello! I send you an email describing the "Fruit F***er Prime" Boss promo pack listed on the website as a bonus for ordering the game from Cryptozoic. I have not heard of the Hogger promo pack. How many promo packs do they have for this game? Would love to get them all.

Gigantisaur
    Hogger is for the WoW TCG not Gamers Vs. Evil.
    Nova Scotia LCG Hub

Star Wars: The Card Game Podcast - Table Flip - Facebook

OK, thank you. Is there any one with information on the promo pack/packs for the Penny Arcade game?

I believe this was something given out at PAX, so you would either had to have been there or buy them from someone who was.
    Things to do at WonderCon: Be Cory Jones.

Old FAQs, courtesy of Bernado

Master Theorycrafter
    Ah, I check the forums by veiwing recent posts, so I did not notice the forum this was in. : (

Infernal Professor
    Quote Originally Posted by kevmann View Post
    Can I buy this directly from Cryptozoic? Retailer does not have any. Thank you in advance for any info.
    Kevin
    Wish I can get my hands on it to. I remember reading somewhere you get if you order directly from crypto. My wife forgot and ordered else where when she got it for me.
    Artisan CZE Volunteer Champion of the Flame#13