Happy The Walking Dead Trading Card Release Day! Post your pulls inside!

We all want to see what you get. Post your pulls in this thread!

Good luck!

Looks like this was a hit! I sure wish more people roamed these Forums of the Walking Dead...

what I pulled

I pulled some good cards got a whole case from my local comic shop not a at one time becouse I had to pay retail for them but was like thier only costumer for walking dead cards. They were not a big hit in my area. I got 2 Morgan auto, a Daryl auto , Glenn, Shane auto a lot of walker wardrobe cards, a Daryl wardrobe card, a Glenn wardrobe , Lori, Shane ,nicotero wardrobe lots of foil cards. But I was dissapointed a whole case and no.sketch card. Plus my Daryl wardrobe came with a crease in middle from when the card was made becouse its only on the front of card. Rite were the thin top card meets the thicker back part of card. I wrote to crypto about thies issues to see if thiers something they can do, but I have hope they will I have heard nothing but good things about them fixing problems like my own. I was very happy other wise I am a collector not a seller so the cards mean a little more to me as I am sure they do to all collectors who collect for fun and not profit.