Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Determined Zombie
    Just ran a tournament today (14th of January) and can not upload. I ran a core tournament last Wednesday, and results of matches were uploaded but not the honour? This happens from time to time, so I am sure CZE is on top of it.
    Champion of the Black Flame 384

Hello all,

We're looking into this issue now.

It looks like some tournaments are flipping correctly to pending, and some aren't. Our web team is aware of this issue.

If you can't get your event to flip to pending on your own using any of the suggestions listed above (ie, edit your event and resubmit), please email us at hobby@cryptozoic.com with the Sanctioning ID of your event. Having a list of affected events may also help our web team solve these issues more quickly.
    Ry Schueller
    Cryptozoic Entertainment

http://www.cryptozoic.com/downloads/...nsignature.jpg

If you are trying to upload the results of a RCQ from this past weekend, your tournament should be correctly reporting that it is 'Pending' and accept your tournament upload. Please contact hobby@cryptozoic.com should you experience any further difficulties getting these tournaments uploaded.

If you are still trying to upload an event that is NOT an RCQ, please follow Roshen's instructions above:
    If you can't get your event to flip to pending on your own using any of the suggestions listed above (ie, edit your event and resubmit), please email us at hobby@cryptozoic.com with the Sanctioning ID of your event. Having a list of affected events may also help our web team solve these issues more quickly.

I have a work around for the time being. I tested this with our weekly draft and our battlegrounds. Simply click on the "Edit" button and in the URL that shows up in your browser, change 'edit' to 'upload' (obviously without quotes). It's worked twice now and properly reported the results.

Yes, workaround is working. Thank you!
    Champion of the Black Flame CZEV# 530

Eternal Guardian
    Thats working great catch!!

Determined Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by behemothdan View Post
    I have a work around for the time being. I tested this with our weekly draft and our battlegrounds. Simply click on the "Edit" button and in the URL that shows up in your browser, change 'edit' to 'upload' (obviously without quotes). It's worked twice now and properly reported the results.
    Thanks, worked like a charm. :-)
    Champion of the Black Flame 384

good stuff behemothdan, got my tourneys uploaded

edit: didn't get honor instantly but that usually shows up a little later if I remember correctly.