Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UK Release Date?

The web page says this is out on the 14th but I can't pre-order it anywhere and my usual place says it's not on the release list for next week. Is it going to be later in the month for over here?

I take that as a no, then?

I'm really sorry to be that guy that's the only one to post in his own threads like a billy no mates but it's looking like you don't actually want my money. Is there a distribution outside of the US problem? Is it not getting released at all over here? I can't even buy it from your web shop, or if I can I can't see the option to ship to the UK.
    I can't find a listing for it anywhere for pre-order or otherwise, so what's the deal?
    Last edited by moosegrinder; 02-23-2012 at 01:05 AM.

Another UK gamer here, keen to get his hands on this game!
    The lack of information on this game outside of the US is pretty poor, is there no news at all that someone from Cryptozoic could share?

Such a shame
    Last edited by JoyrexJ9; 02-23-2012 at 01:11 AM.

I'm not sure how expensive shipping would be from the US -> UK but I purchased my copy from "coolstuffinc.com" (I actually get all of my Cryptozoic stuff from there). Good prices and offers some small discounts over time. I believe they ship internationally.

--Micah

They do but I fear the customs and excise slapped on top when it comes into the country. It's not consistent so sometimes you get charged through the teeth and sometimes you get away with it. I'd like to buy from bricks and mortar, support my local shop and all that but it's looking like international shipping is the only option at the minute.

Is Excise based on the cost of goods ($20USD)? That might not be *too* bad.. =)

--Micah

Epic Spell Wars is hitting our European distributors tomorrow. It should be available in stores shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsacco View Post
    Epic Spell Wars is hitting our European distributors tomorrow. It should be available in stores shortly after.
    Great news! Thanks for the update Michael

Does anyone know any UK based webshops that will be stocking this? Unfortunately I don't live near to any shops that are likely to stock it.