Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I believe it was said in another thread you can only ever play a maximum of 3 cards in your spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by skey23
    LordMagnus is a sneaky one.

Stupnick: Keep in mind that the actual limit is 3 cards. The rules of the game say you may play a 1, 2, or 3 component spell. The example of an illegal 4 card spell was a bad idea. It should have called that out as an impossible spell. So if you play 3, but only 1 will be legal, you call it a 3-card spell. As that is what you are showing.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

So the most number of cards you can ever play is 3..

however in that 3 cards you can play either

1 S, Q, D

or

1 S, 2 Q (discard a Q when attempting to resolve the spell) and end with a 2 card spell

or

3 S (discard 2 S when attempting to resolve) and end with a 1 cards spell

is this correct?
    Level 2 Judge
    Champion of the Black Flame CZEV# 377
    Looking for a place to play near Downers Grove? Fair Game WoW TCG Tuesdays 6pm-10pm

Writer and Creator of www.MyWoWTCG.com
    -We are always looking for Submissions and Good Writers

Quote Originally Posted by Stupnick View Post
    So the most number of cards you can ever play is 3..

however in that 3 cards you can play either

1 S, Q, D

or

1 S, 2 Q (discard a Q when attempting to resolve the spell) and end with a 2 card spell

or

3 S (discard 2 S when attempting to resolve) and end with a 1 cards spell

is this correct?
    That is correct.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Yet Another ::

Lady Luck's Panties (Treasure) :: Whenever you roll only one die, add 2 to your roll.

Combination with ::
    - Dr. Rooty Bark's (Each foe rolls a die, each foe who rolls a 6 heals 3 HP) - do you need to roll a 4? Does a 4-6 heal you for 3HP? We've simply left it "throw a 6, heal 3 HP"
    - Sir Lootzor's (Each foe rolls a die, each foe who rolls a 6 gains a treasure) - same as Rooty Bark's
    - Cat-A-Strophic (Each other player takes damage equal to his roll) - you take the Roll +2 damage (whether you have Lady Luck's Panties OR if you are the caster)
    - Dicey (Each foe rolls one die, foes who match one or more suffer damage equal to that roll). Caster throws 4 and 5. You throw 3, panties make it 5. You take 5, correct?
    - Old Scratch's (Roll a die. If you roll 1-3, you suffer that much damage. If you roll 4-6 you heal that many HP. So you roll a 5 (which becomes 7) - we have been having them re-roll until they roll a 1-4 and take the results of 3-6 instead of healing 7 or 8.

Thoughts? =)

TONS of gameplay so far..

--Micah

It is to be taken literally... a double-edged sword if you will.
    Rooty & Lootzor: You need to roll a 4.
    Cat-A: Add 2 to you roll if you aren't the caster. Add 4 to your roll if you are the caster (hard to not be high roller here).
    Dicey: Yes, but more than likely, you will outroll them.
    Old Scratch: If you roll too high, no effect. Pretty unlikely that you'll take damage with the +2, but you might miss the healing if you roll too high.

Glad you're having fun and finding all of the really wacky interactions you just don't see on your first few plays.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

1)If I play Professor Presto with 2 Wild Magic cards may I get 2 treasures?
    2)Pact with the Devil makes me give a Delivery from my spell to my opponent. But if I have Wild Magic placing a Delivery should I do it?

1. No, just one.
    2. Pact with the Devil makes the target of the spell give you, the caster, his Delivery. You don't give the target yours. Yes, if there is a Wild Card in the Delivery slot, that card will go to the caster. And then you can choose to convert it to any of the 3 spell types. Once it leaves a spell, it becomes truly Wild again.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Once it leaves a spell, it becomes truly Wild again.
    Does it mean that WM card has to return to my spell after my opponent`s action? I think that it should be discarded

A WM is always discarded after it is converted. It does not go back to the original player.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D