Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You were able to answer a few of my questions before I even got to ask them in this thread, but I have a few more:

If two casters have an Impatient quality, who goes first? It is resolved normally (highest initiative between the two) or should it go straight to a dice roll?

I have Crown of the Meek (Dark cards cast by foe deal 1 damage to that foe before the card's effects resolve) and foe has Demon Shoes (counts as Dark card in each of his spells). Would that opponent always take 1 damage when he casts a spell, even if there are no other dark glyphs?

If 2 are Impatient, resolve it normally through Initiative numbers.

No. Demon Shoes is not a Spell, just an extra Glyph.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Further question regarding Beard'O Blasty's, because this happened last night in a game.

A spell was played with Beard'O (Arcane), an Elemental Quality, and an Elemental Delivery. One player said that because the Source copies text and not glyph, that the Source spell would be rolling using Arcane rather than Elemental. Another player made the case that you still use the Delivery's glyph for Power Rolls because that's the glyph the Delivery was intended to use, and Beard'O makes no mention of changing the nature of the Delivery and clarifications specifically state Beard'O's glyph does not change so why would the Delivery's?

Which is correct? In the end the group decided the caster could roll two Elemental for Beard'O's spell rather than one Arcane (generally in any circumstance with ambiguous text we opt for the argument that permits the most damage, seems more in line with the spirit of the game).

Quote Originally Posted by Archgoose View Post
    Further question regarding Beard'O Blasty's, because this happened last night in a game.

A spell was played with Beard'O (Arcane), an Elemental Quality, and an Elemental Delivery. One player said that because the Source copies text and not glyph, that the Source spell would be rolling using Arcane rather than Elemental. Another player made the case that you still use the Delivery's glyph for Power Rolls because that's the glyph the Delivery was intended to use, and Beard'O makes no mention of changing the nature of the Delivery and clarifications specifically state Beard'O's glyph does not change so why would the Delivery's?

Which is correct? In the end the group decided the caster could roll two Elemental for Beard'O's spell rather than one Arcane (generally in any circumstance with ambiguous text we opt for the argument that permits the most damage, seems more in line with the spirit of the game).
    Beard 'O Blasty would use his own Arcane glyph. He does not copy the glyph of the Delivery, just the text. The glyph is not part of the text. So he counts up the number of Arcane glyphs in the spell and rolls that many Power dice.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Oh, well that's disappointing, kind of reduces his power/utility then because it's only really strong if you use an Arcane Quality and Delivery.

Ran into some trouble with the creature cards and keeping;

I use my disco-mirrored to copy the text on my creature card tentakiller, i then roll to Keep on both cards.
    Do I keep both?
    If so, does my disco-mirrored keep the copied text or do i copy again on my next spell?

Also, does my disco-mirrored count as a creature for "creature in play" and other card effects? I assume it counts as a normal illusion card.
    Last edited by Vamic; 07-06-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamic View Post
    Ran into some trouble with the creature cards and keeping;

I use my disco-mirrored to copy the text on my creature card tentakiller, i then roll to Keep on both cards.
    Do I keep both?
    If so, does my disco-mirrored keep the copied text or do i copy again on my next spell?

Also, does my disco-mirrored count as a creature for "creature in play" and other card effects? I assume it counts as a normal illusion card.
    Once the Disco-Mirrored is done resolving, it no longer has the text it copied. It is not kept.
    The Disco-Mirrored was never a Creature. It just had the text of the Delivery.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D