Pact with the Devil

Pact with the devil states - on a 10+, 2 damage, and if he has a delivery in his spell, steal it and resolve it as part of your spell.

On page 9, the last part of of the full resolution example says, when you are done resolving all the components of your spell, discard each of your resolved components, and then starts the next wizard.

My game group debates that if they have used it, you lose it. I disagree.

When I read this card, there is no rule that says "if it has been delivered or not" so I still no matter what get to steal it and use it.

What do you guys say?

Thank you

If it has been discarded, you don't get to steal it. It's too hard to keep track of whose was whose after they have been discarded. I'll add that to the FAQ.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Yeah, it sounds that should only work on wizards/players that haven't acted at the moment you resolve your spell.
    Once a wizard cast a spell, and is about to pass turn to another player, all the cards he/she used for that spell are put on the discard pile.

This happened 3 time in our game last night, and yes it only works when you steal the card from a Wizard that has not acted yet. And it was used in the spell currently being cast by the acting Wizard!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!