Couple of questions
1. Can I play 2 shortcut cards to move 2 spaces or just one?
2. Let's say I passed a no encounter space by one space. Can I use the shortcut card to move back that one space to land on the no encounter space?
3. For 1 player game set up do you only deal 10 scrounge cards. Then deal myself 5 and the remaining 5 cards are the scrounge deck? Or do you use the whole deck?
Last edited by Scrummers12; 04-16-2012 at 08:26 PM.
1. You can play 2.
2. Yes. The dice movement you make must all be in one direction, but if you play a card, that is separate and can send you in any direction.
3. You just use 10 and deal yourself 5.
Thanks for the clarification.