Lightbulb Walking Dead Season Two Trading Cards

I see that on Cryptozoic's Twitter page under their "Recent Images" there is a Sheriff Uniform from the Walking Dead.

Seems like Cryptozoic is hinting at possible Autograph Memorabilia cards in this coming release of The Walking Dead Season Two Trading Cards coming this Summer 2012...

Here is the Twitter Picture on Cryptozoic: http://yfrog.com/hsan1gbj

Labeled: "There's a new Sheriff in town at #cze #WalkingDead - those patches would make nice autographed memorabilia cards"

Although posted one year ago and there was no Autograph Memorabilia trading cards in Season One, I don't believe it is that far fetched of an idea to see it this time around in the Season Two release.
    Contact me if you have any Walking Dead Trading Card Relics

Needs: Walking Dead P3 Promo

An autographed wardrobe card seems over the top but would be something different at least.

Rittenhouse Archives has done this with some of their releases. It's a great look and I wouldn't mind seeing it with this set.

Autographed memorabilia cards would be great. I hope we see them in season 2. Also, prop cards would be pretty sweet. Like pieces of the barn or something.

they have one card that has a piece of the uniform. its a triple wardrobe card of shane. very hard to find and think theres only like 25

Hi everyone

I HAVE REDEMPTION CARD R1 FOR SEASON 2 OF THE WALKING DEAD THE TRIPLE WARDROBE CARD IM HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :0 XXX