Master Theorycrafter

Matt - ?s from the playgroup

Here a couple of questions from our play group.

1 - Any card that reads "Gain a Red..." or "Gain a Green...", you can gain a Gold card, correct? A Critical Hit with Valor seems a little too good with Knight Gabriel on the board if you can gain Gold Loot cards.

2 - With the Sword of Overcompensation, does it change the +1s to +3s for all cards played during your turn, or only for cards you play after playing the Sword? I says only those afterwards; it says cards you play, not cards you play or have played. Another has disagreed.

Thanks.
    Champion of the Black Flame CZEV #451
    Touchweiners!!!!!!

1. Most of the cards that gain have a cost cap that will prevent you from getting a Gold card (which are at least 6 cost). Valor does not have a cost limit, so it's good, but you can't gain Loot with it. Loot are not face-up cards. That is why all of the "gain" cards say "face-up."

2. It just changes the cards you play after it. If we wanted it to affect both ways we would have said "play or have played."
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Master Theorycrafter
    Was trying to remember Valor from memory...the game & I are separated by several hundred miles & I couldn't reference.

Thanks!
    Champion of the Black Flame CZEV #451
    Touchweiners!!!!!!