Post Custom Map "Streets of Atlanta"

Hello TWD Community!

As promised I will share my first custom map to the community. This Map is called "Streets of Atlanta" and is fully tested for 4 and 6 Players (with my Mod Add-On described in another thread).

The Board rules stay the same, except deal 6 instead of 5 Scrounge cards to every player on start. With 5 Scrounge cards it is very difficult to survive on this map.

Let me know, if you like this map. You can post some feedback, if you want. Feel free to ask any question. Have fun!

Disclaimer: All the stuff is owned by Cryptozoic and AMC. Only the idea of the map is mine!

Download Links:
    Quick Preview (Low quality)
    High quality print file via SkyDrive (24 MB) (You may need a Windows Live ID to download, register for free)

PS: Matt, let me know, if I am not allowed to share custom stuff.
    Last edited by Whesley; 06-28-2012 at 05:24 AM.

It's fine, as far as I know.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Allright!

Matt, what do you think about it?

The dead ends at the Dept Store and Police Station seem rough. I suspect 90% of the players will hit the Abandoned Car Lot first, as it is closest and there are 2 paths to it. I haven't played on it, so I don't know what the reality is.

It looks great, btw!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Thanks for your answer. The two corners at north are very rough, but you gain 6 Scrounge cards at start, so it is a little bit easier. Some goes to CDC to get the additional supply and some players prefer to get 2 allies at Dept store first. So its not the same every game. And every player is afraid of the surrounded or from Shane. So they pretty split up. Maybe you have some time to play on it. Please let me know some feedback, if you want. It will be very appreciated.