Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Online Judge Review Form

Hello all,

I stole this from Jen but here is the online version of the judge review form. This is MEANT but be used after major events to critique fellow judges and staff on their performance over the weekend. This is NOT meant to be filled out randomly to critique local judges. If you have any questions, please post them here.

Judge Review Form
    Julia Smith
    CZEV #56 & SI:7
    Member of Team Austin

So why shouldn't local judges be reviewed?

I don't think it's a matter of whether or not they should or should not be reviewed. It's just not the particular pupose of this form. I know that CZE is working on the judge program to allow this type of feedback for judges at all levels but it's just not there yet.
    Julia Smith
    CZEV #56 & SI:7
    Member of Team Austin

If you'd like to use this form to review a local judge, go ahead, but please, p make sure you note that where you can find space. Because every review gets routed to one spreadsheet at the moment, it's difficult to sort through everything. Eventually there will be a solution that makes this easier on both ends.
    Jennifer Dery
    @Legenndery

As a suggestion; could you possibly put name tags on judges? I mean, I know some I'd love to say: "Hey, this guy did a great job!" but since I don't know their name...
    Michael Lum
    Skyhaven Games
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    http://skyhavengames.proboards.com/
    skyhavenvictoria@shaw.ca
    CZEV: #127 - Judge Level 2
    I write freelance about the WoW TCG. Please let me know if you'd like me to write something for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhaven_Games View Post
    As a suggestion; could you possibly put name tags on judges? I mean, I know some I'd love to say: "Hey, this guy did a great job!" but since I don't know their name...
    Ask them.

Determined Zombie
    hi it's alex from HK.
    i am going to judge apcc soon. (probably HJ, or if that's not me, it will be my friends)

For training, we usually have our judges rotate from different position.
    So, how should i feel these forms for them. if they have difference roles. u know, APCC takes 3 days.

thx
    Judge in Hong Kong
    http://a.imageshack.us/img375/338/gameliveslogo.jpg
    GameLives - 遊戲人間: 桌上遊戲討論網站.
    gamelives.hk

Quote Originally Posted by yohji View Post
    hi it's alex from HK.
    i am going to judge apcc soon. (probably HJ, or if that's not me, it will be my friends)

For training, we usually have our judges rotate from different position.
    So, how should i feel these forms for them. if they have difference roles. u know, APCC takes 3 days.

thx
    Selecting any of the roles they performed that weekend is fine. If your review is based on a certain day of the event, please use their role from that day if possible.
    Jennifer Dery
    @Legenndery

Determined Zombie
    noted with thx

just want to make sure that the info would be confidencial right?
    Judge in Hong Kong
    http://a.imageshack.us/img375/338/gameliveslogo.jpg
    GameLives - 遊戲人間: 桌上遊戲討論網站.
    gamelives.hk

When someone does a write up on us will we be told the feedback so we can improve? I haven't heard any feedback from NACC. That was one of the best things about the in person feedback.
    Level 1 Judge
    Champion of the Black Flame CZEV# 357
    Metro Vancouver WoW TCG Facebook Group