The continuation of questions

I had two questions, though i don't know the exact card names, but here they are-

1. I play the card that says if there is only a single 1 value card face up and another 1 car face dow, both match the color for the challenge. Then i play the card that adds 5 to the value on the face down 1 card, again matching color for the challenge. Is that face down 1 card now a value 6 for the resolution of the face up 1 card, ie is it now the only 1 card? Also if someone else plays a value 1 card but it doesn't match the challenge color, does that affect the resolution of the first card?

2. Does the 2-2-2 combo card count as resolving to gain the reward (otherwise color conditions are met) if the challenge failed?

1. Even if you add 5 to the other 1 you played, it still counts as playing a 1, and that is what the card is asking. Was another 1 played? Yes/No

2. Combos can always resolve, even if the Challenge fails. So the 2-2-2 Combo can earn you the Second Place reward on a failed Challenge.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D