Black Jack Beef Jerky Question

I was playing with my gang and we're wondering as for black jack beef jerky, "If the total yumminess value of all troops played this serving is exactly 21, you win this meal".

Does it means that the total yumminess refers to the total yumminess add up from the the troops that showed up with beef jerky only or the total refers to all yumminess added together including as a result of previous serving troop effects and instant effects?

Would like to clarify on this. Thanks

A "Serving" is defined in the rulebook as the current troop(s) fighting and nothing else. Black Jack doesn't look at any previous troops. It only looks at the current troops. Black Jack and the other troops currently facing off against Black Jack.

So if Black Jack is your 4th troop at a Breakfast battle against Player B and Player C, you add together the Yumminess of Black Jack, player B's 4th troop, and player C's 4th troop. If the total Yumminess of those 3 troops equals 21, you win the Breakfast battlefield immediately. Doesn't matter how many after-meal mints you have or how many other troops are left in the armies.

You do count Instants and other Yumminess increasing effects that are currently affecting all players' current troops towards the 21.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Just to make sure that I get this right. Here's a few scenarios:

Scenario 1:

Player A played "Black Jack" on the 2nd serving (yumminess 5), Player B played "Granola Bar" (yumminess 5), Player C played "Fryin Egg" (yumminess 5), Player D played "Private Waffle" (yumminess 6). All these initial troop yumminess added up together is 21. Does player A immediately wins? or Can another player let's say player B played "Ketchup Mechanic" and adds another 6 yumminess which ruins Player A chance of winning a black jack?...

Scenario 2:

Player A played "Black Jack" on the 2nd serving (yumminess 5), Player B played "Granola Bar" (yumminess 5), Player C played "Fryin Egg" (yumminess 5), Player D played "Private Waffle" (yumminess 6). However player B has "General Donut" on his first serving which gives his 2nd troop which is "Granola Bar" a +4. So do we add in the +4 as well to the total yumminess count?

It's pretty hard to actually hit 21 if we can actually add up all instants and support from previous troops ... please advise. Thanks

Scenario #1: Yes, a player can play an instant to ruin the 21.

Scenario #2: Yes, you add the General Donut. While Black Jack doesn't "count" previous troops......... current troops still gain bonuses from previous troops as usual. In the same way that you add in all the Instants played, you also add in all the bonus Yumminess the current troops are getting from the variety of ways they can increase their Yumminess.

Yes, it is hard to hit. That's why the payoff is so amazing!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Thank you so much for the clarification n such prompt reply

It totally worked! Thanks a lot!

Dingler
    I don't get this post. Give me short information about it.