Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Homebrew Cards?

Question Homebrew Cards?

Will Cryptozoic be allowing homebrew cards in this forum when the game comes out?

That's actually a very good question. This is the only deck building game I own and thus, I am very excited to hear about when the expansion will drop. So why not have some other things to spice up the board until then. A Raven hero and magic, anyone? Toss in the rest of the Titans, Red Hood... I'm going to give myself a headache thinking of all the awesome and possibilities...

Villains set!
    Keep it milky, you beautiful gamers you.

WTB Red Hood cards!
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

I don't know what WTB means, but he said Red Hood! Excitement!

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousMILK View Post
    I don't know what WTB means, but he said Red Hood! Excitement!
    WTB = Want To Buy.

The great thing with this game, is there are many obvious expansion choices:

Teen Titans
    Justice Society
    the Batfamily (Nightwing, Huntress, Batgirl(s), Batwing, etc.)
    more Justice League members
    various Corp members
    and God only knows how many villains

Exactly. I really want to see a set with all the Lantern Corps. I'd like to play as some of the villains too, admittedly. Dunno how that would happen, though.

Make a super villain starting characters like cyborg, WW, GL, etc..... then have them fight Super heroes. Their abilities could be dirty, like steal a card from another player's hand

Eternal Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssobaekil View Post
    Make a super villain starting characters like cyborg, WW, GL, etc..... then have them fight Super heroes. Their abilities could be dirty, like steal a card from another player's hand
    Legion of Doom expansion. I'm in.
    Go Fish

I'd be more interested in cards that add to the game-play than specific heroes.

Cards that put into question the utility/VP value. Would you buy a blank card worth 4+ VPs over another cards that does something for example? Or a card that does something decent (destroy) but is worth no VPs?

What about cards that play with the line-up a little more: "Exchange a card in your hand with one of equal cost in the Line-up" or "Destroy up to 2 cards in the line-up and replace them".

I'd also like a Super-Villian that has the first attack: "Destroy any non-villian card in the line-up. Replace any cards destroyed in this way straight away. If a non-villian card is revealed, repeat this process. Trigger all attacks in the Line-up." FIGHT!!