Question New player, couple of quick questions

Hey guys and gals, ive just started playing with my partner and brother (bought a class deck each) and just had a few questions:

1 - Can Multiple allies attack 1 single ally in 1 combat phase? I know you can attack a hero with as many allies as you want per turn, but is it the same with allies?

2 - do weapons exhaust when you pay strike cost? and can you swap weapons freely once there attached (also does the swapped weapon go into graveyard if this is the case)

3 - does armour need to be exhausted to use it, and does that absorb just 1 of the attacks against the hero if ive attacked with multiple allies?

4 - I understand with talent cards that only 1 set can be used in a deck (balance, feral for example), but does the same apply for instant/ongoing abilities? Can i have balance instants and resto instant in one deck?

5 - Regarding the clarification of a turn. My partner has a card which destroys all allies exhausted during that turn. In a game with 3 players, would this destroy only allies i had exhausted during my turn, or would it also destroy allies the third played had exhausted during his turn which were still exhausted whilst he awaited the beginning of his next go?
    Basically (sorry for long windedness) is a turn each players go or a whole turn around all 3 of us?

6 - Can only 1 protector be used each persons turn? or for example of 5 allies attacked a hero, can 5 different protectors be used to block?

Sorry for the length of the post, it was originally suppose to be 2 questions until my partner kept shouting out more
    Thanks for any answers guys. massively appreciated

1) Only one proposed attacker and one proposed defender (with the exception of Uberserc) per combat. So you cannot use 2 allies to attack simultaneously. You can however propose an ally to attack and an ally to defend and when that combat ends use a different ally on the same opposing ally.

2) Yes, when you pay to swing your weapon both your hero and weapon exhaust. Yes you can play a new weapon. If it creates a uniqueness violation, you get to choose which gets destroyed and then the one you choose does go to the graveyard.

3) If you are wanting to use an armor to block some damage, yes you have to exhaust it. Yes, it will only work on one packet of incoming damage at a time.

4) No, if you have a Feral Talent in your deck, you can still use balance and restoration abilities as long as they don't state that they are a talent.

5) If the card says "opposing exhausted" then it would hit both other player's exhausted allies. If you have the name of the card I could probably provide a better answer.

6) You can use as many protectors as you have out. If you have 5 protectors you could have each one protect an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by mikonanaki View Post
    2) Yes, when you pay to swing your weapon both your hero and weapon exhaust. Yes you can play a new weapon. If it creates a uniqueness violation, you get to choose which gets destroyed and then the one you choose does go to the graveyard.
    To clarify: You don't need to exhaust your hero to strike with a weapon. But you do need to exhaust your hero to attack so the end result is often the same while attacking.

With a ready weapon your hero can strike with it while defending (if you can pay the strike cost). Most of the time this is the only way for your hero to deal damage back to an attacking hero or ally.
    Benjamin White Chicago, IL
    CZEV# 438 Journeyman Ggmmmlmrmgmg Lrggmrmmlm
    Skywall, a Chicago Facebook group