Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pre-order promo?

STILL waiting on baited breath for a pre-order link for this game!

I'm wondering, will there be any cool promo card(s) when pre-ordering?

There will be a promo hero card.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Any word on who? I'm hoping Martian Manhunter, because I'm super annoyed that DC put Cyborg on the League instead of MM!

That does sound like a great choice.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Will we be able to get the pre-order promo through our Local Gaming Stores if we order there? The LGS I go to is on the list of stores on the store locator link on the main page, so I'm hoping I can get it through them.

Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    Any word on who? I'm hoping Martian Manhunter, because I'm super annoyed that DC put Cyborg on the League instead of MM!
    Martian Manhunter was in the version I played at Gen Con. He might be the secret best hero. He rewards you for playing multiple heroes or villians in a turn.
    Benjamin White Chicago, IL
    CZEV# 438 Journeyman Ggmmmlmrmgmg Lrggmrmmlm
    Skywall, a Chicago Facebook group

So... speaking of pre-ordering... with the game scheduled to come out next month (hopefully the end of THIS month), when will the pre-order link be up to pay for the game and get assurance of getting the promo card?

Reading the Martian Manhunter card, it sounds AMAZING! Can't wait to have this game and the promo!

Master Theorycrafter
    If we received a promo code to receive a free game. Can we use it to receive the promo card when we order it through the cryptozoic store even though it's not technically a pre-order?
    Christian Bentley

There would be WoW TCG stuff in this signature, but you know.

dude.. how'd you get a promo for a free game?!