Thread: Card size?

Eternal Guardian

Card size?

Are the cards standard card game size or are they something different? Looking to get sleeves for this and want to get the right size.
    Go Fish

Master Theorycrafter
    My copy fits in normal-sized sleeves.
    Champion of the Black Flame CZEV #451
    Touchweiners!!!!!!

The heroes are larger, I'd guess around the same size as the Penny Arcade hero cards, but the rest of the cards fit in standard Cryptozoic sleeves.
    Things to do at WonderCon: Be Cory Jones.

Old FAQs, courtesy of Bernado

I use Ultra Pro Matte sleeves because I find them easiest to shuffle. The fit is a little tighter than other cards, Magic for example, but they still work great.

Standard lead in a new post - love the game, very fun. I have two questions both regarding playmats. I'd love to be able to transport this game in something less bulky than the giant box it came in. I've already sleeved and moved the cards to a MTG Fat Pack box which works brilliantly. Even room for the tokens, heroes and coins. What I'm missing is a 3012 themed playmat to play on! Obviously I can make a MTG or Ascension playmat work but I love the art style of this game so much I'd love to play on a mat that features it. Onto the questions:

1) Is there consideration being given to creating a 3012 playmat and selling it?

2) If not, what sort of restrictions are placed on me potentially ordering a custom playmat from one of many manufacturers on the internet and having it feature the art of 3012?

Thanks!
    We offer best quality 199-01 dumps for practice.For more information see Northwestern University page or California College of the Arts website and Youtube or Facebook best of luck.

No plans at this time to make a playmat, but if we get enough requests, maybe.
    As for making a custom playmat... you can do that as long as you don't sell or distribute them.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjack View Post
    Standard lead in a new post - love the game, very fun. I have two questions both regarding playmats. I'd love to be able to transport this game in something less bulky than the giant box it came in. I've already sleeved and moved the cards to a MTG Fat Pack box which works brilliantly. Even room for the tokens, heroes and coins. What I'm missing is a 3012 themed playmat to play on! Obviously I can make a MTG or Ascension playmat work but I love the art style of this game so much I'd love to play on a mat that features it. Onto the questions:

1) Is there consideration being given to creating a 3012 playmat and selling it?

2) If not, what sort of restrictions are placed on me potentially ordering a custom playmat from one of many manufacturers on the internet and having it feature the art of 3012?

Thanks!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjack View Post

Thanks!
    Any particular reason you needed to copy my post exactly? There was a response to it - its on this page.