Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    is there any chance it will works anytime in the future?is there any chance it will works anytime in the future?

Yes, the code will do something soon (within the next several months).
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

It is Sept 2013 any news on how and/or when we can enter this big game hunter code?

Quote Originally Posted by jubster View Post
    It is Sept 2013 any news on how and/or when we can enter this big game hunter code?
    The answer above was also from Sept 2013... There will be some new info in the next several months.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I have sent 4 different messages in the past 3 weeks (since pre-ordering the DC Deck Building game: Heroes Unite) and have been politely inquiring about the Starfire and Martian Manhunter cards (Matt, you said to do this on the geekforum site), and have never once heard back about it. I gave my Cust# and my Order # as well. Will I finally ever hear anything?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgo316 View Post
    I have sent 4 different messages in the past 3 weeks (since pre-ordering the DC Deck Building game: Heroes Unite) and have been politely inquiring about the Starfire and Martian Manhunter cards (Matt, you said to do this on the geekforum site), and have never once heard back about it. I gave my Cust# and my Order # as well. Will I finally ever hear anything?
    Would just receiving the promos along with your order suffice?
    Due to the heavy volumes, our online store staff won't be able to reply. In my post, I said to message them with your order number and ask for a MM. You don't need to secure a confirmation of your email to receive the promos. They will just send the promos along with your Heroes Unite.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

I feel like this Big Game Hunter Program is out of Money Pit, it'll be done in "two weeks."

I just registered today - nothing yet for the Game Hunter Code??

Quote Originally Posted by puredeadradio View Post
    I just registered today - nothing yet for the Game Hunter Code??
    No, sorry. Not yet.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D