Question Couple of cards and a rules question.

Finally got my copy and rounded up some friends to try out this awesome game. Our overall impression is that its great, and we are eager to meet again to play many more matches. We really dig the closeness of the matches and are learning and theorycrafting strategies more and more each game. We did however run into a few hurdles that we were hoping could be cleared up. (I don't have the cards in front of me so exact wording won't be provided but I hope I can explain the confusion clearly enough)

Gypsy Trader We get the impression that the card you choose hits play then goes straight to the discard pile of the owner. In the case of choosing an Ally or Weapon, do we get any use of it at all for our turn, can we fight with it? Does it generate gold? Our guess was you don't get to use it but it does generate its gold amount.

Rampage On this one we were confused on how it interacted as a Reaction on an opponents turn. Do they skip their combat phase? If you somehow draw this card after combat is it still legal to play it? This card was fairly confusing in general.

Berzerk(?) When the card mentioned weapon specialization we assumed that meant it gave you a +2 if said hero or ally was wielding their racial weapon. Also in regards to its sacrifice ability - if its the top of the low cost deck and you reserve the high cost card, is it still possible to sac it to gain the high cost card? We got the impression reserving was the last step you could take before you refilled your hand for the turn.

I can't think of the last one but I am sure if these get cleared up we can figure out the rest.

Lastly as far as endgame goes - does the game end as soon as someone hits exalted or is there still a buy phase on that last turn? We ran into a case where Political Agenda was available and would have swung the game in the active player favor. We also were curious in regards to the possibility that Political Agenda could be your reserve card.

Sorry if I misnamed cards, I don't have my set in front of me but wanted to get this posted. Thank you again for the incredible game and hope to see more of 3012.

Gypsy Trader: You get to use it fully: Ally, Weapon, or Action. The place it into his discard is not meant to be immediate, just information.

Rampage: If you play it during another player's turn, they don't skip their combat phase. You can just change up their choices of Allies and Weapons to buy. You still gain 3 Gold tokens.

Berserk: Any Weapon specialization bonuses, racial or otherwise, are increased.
    The Reserve phase happens before the End phase, so you can still play cards or do sacrifices during the Reserve phase to do the combo you describe. It's only during the End phase that you can't play cards.

End Game: The current player may finish their turn. Indeed, that is only important if there is a Political Agenda to buy.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Appreciate the reply Matt. That clears up everything except is it legal to play Rampage after combat if you draw it? Also my friends and I were curious if there is any kind of stack mechanic? Say once again in the case of Rampage its my opponents turn and he just reached the acquisition phase. There is a weapon of my clan available and they decide they want to buy it, can I in response Rampage? I realize I could do this before the Acquisition phase but maybe I didn't think they would try to take that card. I apologize if I am over complicating things.

Rampage: If you are already past your Encounter Phase, you can't play it to skip it.
    If you want to deny someone buying a Weapon, you have to play Rampage before they start buying. There is no stack and no "responding." If you have Rampage in hand, tell the active player to wait a sec while you decide whether to play it or not.

Good questions.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

With regards to the 'no stack or responding mechanic,' I just want to be totally clear that if I'm holding Serendipity and an opponent plays Gypsy Trader on me then I really have no recourse at that point. There's no way I can play my card before he can steal it? I'm asking because this has happened at least twice in our games.

Correct. You can't play your Serendipity to counteract their Gypsy. No cards ever wait to resolve. A card played is a card resolved.
    That being said, if a Gypsy shows up on the stack, you can just play your Serendipity immediately.

The only way you can play a card in response is if the card specifically says it can negate or modify another card effect.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Gotcha; thanks for the replies!

I finally got a chance to play this last night, and since Gypsy Trader came up during our game a couple of times I figured this as a good a place as any:

Gypsy Trader says "target player" if I'm not mistaken. Can I target myself to play a card from my own hand just to generate extra gold tokens?
    Benjamin White Chicago, IL
    CZEV# 438 Journeyman Ggmmmlmrmgmg Lrggmrmmlm
    Skywall, a Chicago Facebook group

Yes, you can target yourself. Only downside is that you don't get to disrupt an opponent's hand.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D