Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Disappointed: I have a "Big Game Hunter Code" I cannot use...Cryptozoic, you should not do this kind of promotions if you cannot do it properly

Completely cheesy. This puts a horrible taste in my mouth about this company, and their lack of integrity. Also, shows them to be incredibly stupid to tell people for 3 years they are working on something so simple. Wake up people, this is the kind of people working behind the scenes, lying is easy for them, and disappointing customers is 2nd nature.

Quote Originally Posted by shakeonit View Post
    Completely cheesy. This puts a horrible taste in my mouth about this company, and their lack of integrity. Also, shows them to be incredibly stupid to tell people for 3 years they are working on something so simple. Wake up people, this is the kind of people working behind the scenes, lying is easy for them, and disappointing customers is 2nd nature.
    Seems pretty harsh just because you can't use a silly code.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeindecember View Post
    I love the game but, I'm not a fan of promising a code redemption and then still not having it functional two years later. Will we ever get anything out of the code?
    Yeah now try another year onto that and still no notice. This is incredibly pathetic. They obviously have the algorithm set to generate codes for the boxes, so why don't we have the service behind it? This is just so ridiculous...

It's 2015 and I have EVERY Cerebrus game/expansion made (except the NHL one). What am I supposed to do with all these codes? It's been YEARS!

All I gotta say is when and if they do ever finish it, it had better be amazing. Maybe not 3 codes gets 90% of next game (though that would be fantastic and I would probably buy a bunch of stuff) but amazing nonetheless, both in the prize and the website itself.

Relax guys, it's just a code, and those redeem codes from other game companies are nothing special, atleast Cryptozoic is still supporting us with expansions and new game titles, just relax. No point getting mad on something small.

So waiting for the code ready to be type in~ Hopefully as soon as possible.... =D