Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cryptozoic Game Hunter Code

Bought and love the game, and have managed to promote the game at my LFGS to great success and two further sales (though that was the game selling itself).

This is easily the most innovative, easy and fun card game I've ever played.

Now a question: Where on the website am I to enter the "Game Hunter code" as per the sticker inside the game lid? No amount of searching the site is giving me the answer.

Go to the main page ( cryptozoic.com ) and you will see the logo in the upper right. Note that we are just collecting email addresses at the moment, as the program has not yet launched.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

What ever happened with this?

Still in the works. We'll put up an announcement when it is ready to go.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Hyra View Post
    Go to the main page ( cryptozoic.com ) and you will see the logo in the upper right. Note that we are just collecting email addresses at the moment, as the program has not yet launched.
    Hmmm.... I don't see said logo...

Edit: Oops, I see that Matt post was from last year and this year it's still not implemented. Ah...

just got the game and just wanted to know what is this all about

Quote Originally Posted by jonbolanos View Post
    just got the game and just wanted to know what is this all about
    It's a project in the works. Check back later in the year and hopefully we will have more info.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Where do I enter the game Hunter code? I notice people is asking since 2012 and you're responding to continue to check things out... Where's the seriousness in this?

I love the game but, I'm not a fan of promising a code redemption and then still not having it functional two years later. Will we ever get anything out of the code?

Any word on this? Picked up Heroes Unite a while back and wondering what to do with the code.

"Be seeing you!"