Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Next week?!

  1. #11
    Sad sad news indeed... At this rate, people just picking it up from the FLGS I frequent will have it before I do even though I was one of the first people to pre-order

  2. #12
    I'm tempted to just buy it at a local store then sell or return my pre-order copy.

    I must say I am a little disappointed with how this whole thing was handled. I would be willing to forgive the constant delays, but leaving everyone who pre-ordered out of the loop kind of irritates me. A simple email explaining the situation would have been nice.

  3. #13
    I am dissapointed too.The game released last friday , and here it is wed and my game just got shipped today, which means I wont get it untill friday or saturday.Bummer, I thought pre ordering would get it to me on release day.People who just went it got it off the shelf got it before me and I paid for mine months ago, Guess once they have your money they dont care anymore.Never doing that again.

  4. #14
    Megalodon360, did you get some sort of confirmation that yours sent? I still haven't...

  5. #15
    Eternal Guardian
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    WDM, IA
    Posts
    3,031
    Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    Megalodon360, did you get some sort of confirmation that yours sent? I still haven't...
    I haven't gotten an e-mail, but I just checked my order and it says it shipped yesterday or at least submitted the tracking info. It estimates mine will be here by Friday.
    Last edited by houjix; 12-05-2012 at 11:19 AM.
    Go Fish

  6. #16
    Master Theorycrafter
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    862
    I got mine today also. The emails are probably being sent today as we speak, of course not all at the same exact moment though.
    Christian Bentley

    There would be WoW TCG stuff in this signature, but you know.

  7. #17
    Yep, now I got the confirmation e-mail... that says it shipped yesturday... and the tracker says it'll be here Saturday.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon360 View Post
    I am dissapointed too.The game released last friday , and here it is wed and my game just got shipped today, which means I wont get it untill friday or saturday.Bummer, I thought pre ordering would get it to me on release day.People who just went it got it off the shelf got it before me and I paid for mine months ago, Guess once they have your money they dont care anymore.Never doing that again.
    Especially since I've seen it for sale other places for $25 and the Cryptozoic Store charged $40 plus shipping. I could have had it by now and saved $25. I don't think the Martian Manhunter was worth it.

  9. #19
    Eternal Guardian
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    WDM, IA
    Posts
    3,031
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    Especially since I've seen it for sale other places for $25 and the Cryptozoic Store charged $40 plus shipping. I could have had it by now and saved $25. I don't think the Martian Manhunter was worth it.
    They are never going to undercut MSRP when they sell it directly. They don't want to take business away from LGS. Unfortunately the promo made some people order directly from them, but that was before we knew that LGS were going to be able to get them. While I would have loved to have it already, especially by tomorrow, it's only an extra week. I'll live.
    Go Fish

  10. #20
    Well, from now on I know to just get the games through my FLGS instead of pre-ordering from the site. I figured pre-ordering would mean I'd get the game either when or before my FLGS got it.... not after. I'm very disappointed by the way this has gone down, and this will be the only time I ever pre-order from here again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •