Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Next week?!

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    Well, from now on I know to just get the games through my FLGS instead of pre-ordering from the site. I figured pre-ordering would mean I'd get the game either when or before my FLGS got it.... not after. I'm very disappointed by the way this has gone down, and this will be the only time I ever pre-order from here again.
    They said they had to wait to receive them themselves.
    Christian Bentley

There would be WoW TCG stuff in this signature, but you know.

that does not make sense though... FLGS already got the game. The FLGS I frequent has had it on the shelf since yesturday, and according to the tracking number with my confirmation I won't get it until Saturday. They couldn't ship out pre-orders when they shipped out FLGS copies?!

Scratch that... I just checked the shipping update... NOW the estimated arrival is Tuesday! This is STUPID! I could litterally go buy a copy from my FLGS right now... but instead having to wait until almost a week after they get it to get mine! Is there someone I can punch for this?!

Eternal Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    that does not make sense though... FLGS already got the game. The FLGS I frequent has had it on the shelf since yesturday, and according to the tracking number with my confirmation I won't get it until Saturday. They couldn't ship out pre-orders when they shipped out FLGS copies?!
    It is possible that the game went right from manufacturer to a distributor. It was most likely shipped to LGS from distributors. Crypto's copies probably came from a distributor as well, but it sounds like they had an issue with their shipment.
    Last edited by houjix; 12-06-2012 at 11:57 AM.
    Go Fish

Quote Originally Posted by houjix View Post
    They are never going to undercut MSRP when they sell it directly. They don't want to take business away from LGS. Unfortunately the promo made some people order directly from them, but that was before we knew that LGS were going to be able to get them. While I would have loved to have it already, especially by tomorrow, it's only an extra week. I'll live.
    I picked up my copy from my LGS today, but they said they didn't get any Martian Manhunters. (Although the employee I asked didn't seem that interested in actually checking. I don't want to throw out any names, but this store gives much better service as a web store than their physical storefront.)

Now I'm going to have to check ebay to track down a Martian Manhunter and will probably end up paying the same as those who ordered from the Cryptozoic store.

Runt of the Litter
    Received my pre-order earlier today. I probably got it so quickly since it looks like it shipped from Anaheim which is about a two hour drive from where I live. Still mildly bummed out it didn't ship day and date with its release like I was hoping it to, but I'll live.

Now was it worth the wait?

...I, I don't know. I haven't got to play it yet. I'll try to round up some of my friends this weekend and make my judgment then.

Hope everyone receives their game soon.

see, where as me, being in Virginia Beach, I'm litterally on the opposite side of the country from where it's shipping from...

Master Theorycrafter
    I just got mine today. Looks like it came a day early.
    Christian Bentley

There would be WoW TCG stuff in this signature, but you know.

Eternal Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Grish View Post
    I just got mine today. Looks like it came a day early.
    Booooooo, Hissssss, Booooo!

Mine should be here tomorrow, but I don't really know as the tracking hasn't updated since Wednesday.
    Go Fish

Quote Originally Posted by houjix View Post
    Booooooo, Hissssss, Booooo!

Mine should be here tomorrow, but I don't really know as the tracking hasn't updated since Wednesday.
    And mine still says Tuesday! A WEEK after my FLGS got it. *grumbles*