Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next week?!

Hybrid View

Next week?!

The article that was just posted says hobby stores will get the game as early as next week.

Is this true?

And if it is true, when will those of us that already pre-ordered on the Cryptozoic online store get our copies? Is there an actual date yet when we can expect our mailperson to bring it?

Eternal Guardian
    Oh sweet. Just in time for my son to be gone for a week. I was planning on playing with him right away. Little turds running off to Disney World with his Grandma.
    Go Fish

On FB, Cryptozoic said the launch date is Nov 30, which is this Friday! WOOT! Though, they didn't specify if that means pre-orders will be arriving at people's houses that day, or if that's when they'll be shipping them out. Either way, we should be seeing the game either this weekend or next week! Woot and double woot! SO excited to play this game!

Eternal Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    On FB, Cryptozoic said the launch date is Nov 30, which is this Friday! WOOT! Though, they didn't specify if that means pre-orders will be arriving at people's houses that day, or if that's when they'll be shipping them out. Either way, we should be seeing the game either this weekend or next week! Woot and double woot! SO excited to play this game!
    If you check the e-store it says pre-orders are being shipped on release date, so Saturday at the earliest depending on where you live.
    Go Fish

Quote Originally Posted by houjix View Post
    If you check the e-store it says pre-orders are being shipped on release date, so Saturday at the earliest depending on where you live.

Which then begs the question, where do Cryptozoic games ship from? I know their offices are in California. Is it safe to assume they ship new games from there too? If so, I probably won't get mine until NEXT saturday (I live in Virginia Beach, VA)

So... It supposedly hit stores on Friday and those of us who pre-ordered should (according to Cryptozoic on their FB page) get ours between the middle and end of next week. Have they been shipped yet? If so, I've not recieved any confirmation of shipment. Anyone else?

Runt of the Litter
    Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    So... It supposedly hit stores on Friday and those of us who pre-ordered should (according to Cryptozoic on their FB page) get ours between the middle and end of next week. Have they been shipped yet? If so, I've not recieved any confirmation of shipment. Anyone else?
    Definitely has not yet shipped for me. That's actually kind of a bummer to hear knowing I can go to my local game place and purchase it right now. Figured pre-ordering meant, you know, as soon as it was available.

Eternal Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by RJPelonia View Post
    Definitely has not yet shipped for me. That's actually kind of a bummer to hear knowing I can go to my local game place and purchase it right now. Figured pre-ordering meant, you know, as soon as it was available.
    Or at the very least shipping out on the release date like they said at one point.
    Go Fish

I haven't received any shipping notice either. Nor have they taken the game off Pre-Order in their online store.

Eternal Guardian
    Apparently they've had a delay getting them to their offices to send them back out. Stores that have them must have gotten them directly from distributors or something.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/...-online-orders
    Go Fish