Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Theorycrafter

So for the next couple expansions...

B'wana Beast please?
    Christian Bentley

There would be WoW TCG stuff in this signature, but you know.

Eternal Guardian
    Green Arrow and Super Girl starting heroes please. And Wonder Twin cards that do something when you have both.
    Go Fish

Wonder Twins!? Damn, going oldschool!

Personally, I want to see Firestorm used somehow... he's my second favorite character of all time (seconded only to Superman)...

I'm buying this game, but if there isn't a Batgirl* very soon I'm not entirely certain I can feel right about keeping it.

Actually, if they could just scrap the whole thing and make a game based entirely around Silver Age Batman comics I'd be happiest yet.

(*Despite the art being straight from the New 52 comic runs I'm capable of distancing it from continuity as I'm not particularly fond of Barbara being Batgirl again if Killing Joke is still canon. Holy moley! The DC universe continuity is a can of worms!)
    Benjamin White Chicago, IL
    CZEV# 438 Journeyman Ggmmmlmrmgmg Lrggmrmmlm
    Skywall, a Chicago Facebook group

I want commisioner gordon and oracle, huntress :-)

Oh oh oh!

Mr. Mxyzptlk!

Also: Egg Fu, Bat Mite, The Metal Men, Mr. Mind, and The Question.
    Benjamin White Chicago, IL
    CZEV# 438 Journeyman Ggmmmlmrmgmg Lrggmrmmlm
    Skywall, a Chicago Facebook group

Quote Originally Posted by benjibot View Post
    Oh oh oh!
    Mr. Mxyzptlk!
    you get a +1 from me!

Eternal Guardian
    I just hope they aren't fully constrained by New 52 stuff. It's not a bad universe to live in, especially with some of the Wildstorm universe being incorporated (Grifter card please), but we may miss out on some cool stuff.
    Go Fish

Quote Originally Posted by houjix View Post
    I just hope they aren't fully constrained by New 52 stuff. It's not a bad universe to live in, especially with some of the Wildstorm universe being incorporated (Grifter card please), but we may miss out on some cool stuff.
    This was my biggest concern when I was considering getting the game, but I decided to buy it anyway. And boy was I glad I did! Even though the box and rulebook artwork is Nu52, most of the artwork on the cards inside are actually from the pre-52 universe! I was so excited to see the heroes looking the way they "should" look, from Zatanna in her stage-magician costume to Wonder Woman with red boots! I think there's enough artwork from both universes to satisfy fans of each. And with that, I'm very much looking forward to some expansions now!