The infinite loop...

My first card played was X-ray vision.... one opponent had no top card to look at, the other showed me clayface, the only thing I could duplicate was XRay vision...... which if I did, it would show me clayface again.... you see where this is going.

Eternal Guardian
    It does say may, so you do not have to play it. Also according to the specific cards sections in the back, if a player does not have a deck to look at, they are supposed to shuffle their discard pile to create one.
    Last edited by houjix; 12-10-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    Go Fish

I got a better loop for ya man... I used X-Ray vision in a 2 player game... and she had X-Ray Vision on top of her deck.

Master Theorycrafter
    Are you still playing? If not, then it isn't an infinite loop.
    Champion of the Black Flame CZEV #451
    Touchweiners!!!!!!

LOVE that answer! I had this problem come up and we just called it a draw and started a new game. Thus it wasn't infinite, but i could still be there from a week ago.

So the infinite looking loop happened again, but a little more amusingly this time.

I used X-ray. Her top card was Starro. So I starro'd to make her discard starro and I coppied that starro, but then the next card she discarded for me to copy? Yep, you guessed it, the other x-ray.

Amazing play man! You are pretty good at this game! lol. (thats joking around, not trying to be mean here, just playful joking).

The best X-ray i have seen..... i have 1 card left in my deck of like 30ish cards. My friend x-rays... hits suicide squad.... goes, "wait a second!" Windmill slaps two squads in his hand. I had blocked an attack already so i had 6 cards in hand with a block and a sick turn coming up..... nope! i lost that game.

Eternal Guardian
    Had 1st card played X-ray/Clay Face yesteday. Good thing X-ray does say may on it.
    Go Fish