Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Buying Martian manhunter promo card

Please sell me one

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander View Post
    Please sell me one
    I have one thing to say....

...DITTO!!

Gigantisaur
    Just curious here. Why not just print one off and use it?

Uhmmm it's for my collection

Was there a good reason this was such a pain to get? My LGS preordered ten DC DBGs, and they still haven't received theirs.

Jesster

My LGS was told only certain distributors got promo cards...of course the one he uses didn't, so I'm trying to find a copy of the card.

I would reasonably pay $5.99 for one. Hello Cryptozoic employees, how are you? I'll make you a deal. You guys print villains in little random MTG style packs with rares to chase? And I'll throw money at you. By the fist full. Like they were snowballs of cash and it was an early New England morning in December.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtheguardian View Post
    I would reasonably pay $5.99 for one. Hello Cryptozoic employees, how are you? I'll make you a deal. You guys print villains in little random MTG style packs with rares to chase? And I'll throw money at you. By the fist full. Like they were snowballs of cash and it was an early New England morning in December.
    I would also pay 5.99 for the Martian manhunter card

I would like to acquire the promotional "Martian Manhunter" card for my game. I checked every store in the Greater Vancouver area and none received the promotional card at all with any of their shipments of the game. Your online store is sold out and since the promotional card is listed as limited availability an order online would not guarantee getting one.

With this in mind, I would very much like to be able to acquire one.

If you want a Martian Manhunter card, just have your local game store sign up for the free DC DB Game Day. They can send us a message through our website contact system. More info here:

http://www.cryptozoic.com/blogs/dc-c...-days-extended
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D