Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This game is AWESOME!!

Just bought it and played with friends that have never have played any deck building games. It is very easy to learn for new players, and everyone loved it! Well done Crypto

Glad to hear you're enjoying it!
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

I have been loving it for the week now that I have had it. Been showing all my friends and even got my wife to play and SHE EVEN wanted to play a 2nd game! Now that should be a testament as to how great this game is. I am looking forward to expansions

ditto on the expansions. However it definitely needs some work to it. 1 idea: Location destruction would be nice! Please and Thank you. lol

Only met one person so far that's played and NOT liked this game... from the sounds of it, he just had some very unlucky hands...

Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    Only met one person so far that's played and NOT liked this game... from the sounds of it, he just had some very unlucky hands...
    haven't experienced that yet. everyone I have demoed it with really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkjawa103 View Post
    haven't experienced that yet. everyone I have demoed it with really enjoyed it.
    Yeah, the one guy I'm talking about played only 1 game and he hated his experience so much he said he may never play again. He said there were more than a few turns where he literally couldn't do anything at all. So, like I said, must have been bad luck on his part because I've never seen that happen in any of the games I've played (maybe 1 or two turns like that after a particularly nasty super-villain and a round of PVPs...)

I like that the game moves quickly. There isn't too much thinking to do on each turn, so the other players aren't sitting there twiddling their thumbs for an eternity. Most DBG seem to take about 2 1/2 hours, despite what it says on the box. We can generally finish this game in about 25 minutes, so it allows us to play several in a row without getting bored at all. It also allows for a player having a bad game to try again soon, so they aren't being tortured for an hour and a half playing a game they feel they have no chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    Most DBG seem to take about 2 1/2 hours, despite what it says on the box.
    Then you're playing them wrong! lol I own several DBG's, and the longest any of them has ever taken was almost 90 minutes because we had 6 people playing Ascension, and 4 of them had never played before...

Eternal Guardian
    Thunderstone is about the only deckbuilder I've played that tends run long. Everything else tends to fall right into the estimated time windows barring any outliers boards that are just super slow.
    Go Fish