Runt of the Litter

A Grave Injustice...

I realize that they were looking to put archenemies from the Over-sized Super Heroes in the Super Villain deck, but...

How do Captain Cold and Black Manta get Super Villain status while DOOMSDAY and STARRO are regulated down to mere villains? Starro was the first Justice League villain and Doomsday killed frickin' SUPERMAN!!!!

Because neither of those villains is a direct nemesis of Flash/Aquaman respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Doom View Post

How do Captain Cold and Black Manta get Super Villain status while DOOMSDAY and STARRO are regulated down to mere villains? Starro was the first Justice League villain and Doomsday killed frickin' SUPERMAN!!!!

I have been saying this same thing since before the game even came out. ESPECIALLY with Doomsday.

There have to be villain cards with high costs in the main deck. Doomsday and Starro seem like reasonable choices for this. Captain Cold and Black Manta are in the Super-Villain stack to give more of the Superheroes an archenemy. Have you guys not been reading Aquaman's current comic or watching Young Justice? Black Manta is a pretty awesome in both.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Dear Nathaniel :

I am clearly a bigger nerd because I responded quicker.

Sincerely,
    Me

P.S. - Get on my level.