Thread: Hallelujah!!!

Hallelujah!!!

You do listen, you do!!!

“The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.
    But still there is much that is fair (Cryptozoic!). And though in all lands, love is now
    mingled with grief, it still grows, perhaps, the greater.”

"A wizard (Cryptozoic) is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor are they early. They arrive (release) precisely when they mean to.

Thank you.... now on to "release" news?
    Last edited by jjwolfe; 01-07-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Well we finally got a sub forum for the game. Now all we need is a specific release date.

Hey I am good but not a miracle worker... Lol

BTW, I requested this sub in a ticket and from one of the game developers/designers...
    Last edited by jjwolfe; 01-07-2013 at 05:01 PM.

well thank you for this much. If this game is anything close to the DC game, it will be a blast. I've gotten a lot of people hooked on that game, and we are looking forward to the LotR version

Tox over at CritsHappen.net got a preview copy of the game and did a review recently. Might help tide you guys over, and get some more info out there on the game (which looks great as DC!).

http://www.critshappen.net/2012/12/1...building-game/
    Ryan Skinner

Quote Originally Posted by darkjawa103 View Post
    well thank you for this much. If this game is anything close to the DC game, it will be a blast. I've gotten a lot of people hooked on that game, and we are looking forward to the LotR version
    It looks almost identical to the DC game, just with LOTR characters.

Eternal Guardian
    Quote Originally Posted by Llauorn View Post
    It looks almost identical to the DC game, just with LOTR characters.
    Pretty much. The Super hero power is replaced by a unique starting card. There's Fortune cards which are one-shot events, which I can see being in future Heroes system releases. It's also balanced a bit different stat wise, but yes it's the same game engine.
    Go Fish