A Few Questions...

Hi,

Can anyone answer the following?

• It says that you can pass one of your cards to your team-mate if Team Survivor - does this include corner cards?
    • What happens to your corner cards when you are killed?
    • Can you deposit corner cards if you pass through camp when in Team Survivor?
    • Can the non-lethal bite card be played on yourself, or only other players?

Love the game, but, damn, is it hard to win (as Team Survivor).

1. No, this is just in reference to Scrounge cards.
    2. They go away? Doesn't really matter too much, since they don't do anything for a Zombie player, and there's enough for 4 people to get 1 of each anyway, so they don't need to "return" to the board or anything.
    3. Not sure what you mean exactly, but I'm pretty sure, as with question #1, there's no way to do anything with your location cards.
    4. It's been a little while since I've played so I'm foggy on the exact wording, but I think you can use it on yourself. Post the full text here and we can confirm it.
    Ryan Skinner

If someone turns to a zombie player, we remove all his/her corner spaces. They are not needed anymore as a zombie. Why do you want to deposit the corner cards in teamplay? It's useless.

You can play the Non-Lethal Wound Card on every survivor, so that means on yourself too.