Have expansion(s) been officially announced? (And what I'd like to see).

Hi, I'm new to this forum, usually I haunt BGG and Fantasy Flight's sites.

I picked this game up last week and have played 6 games so far and have really enjoyed it. I figure there are expansions on the way, but I didn't see anything official yet. Has anything been announced?

My request (other than the gratuitous more of everything) is a set of oversized Super-Villains so that it gives a little more thematic feel. A generic overall rule could be that if a Super-Hero plays no villains and at least one hero he gets +1 power. If a Super-Villain plays at least one villain and no heroes, then +1 power. This way you could still use the line-up, whatever is dealt, it just gives a small advantage if you start specializing a little.

The rest of my wishlist would include an oversized Spectre and a magic subtype. I love the magic heroes, like Dr. Fate, Etrigan the Demon, Klarion the Witch Boy, Anton Arcane, the Monkey King, Constantine, etc. Okay, actually I have a hundred requests, but that's a start.

Maybe even a super-villain with an ongoing attack? A set of event cards that get cycled through, like a Crisis On Infinite Earths, or Great Darkness Saga?

I dunno, just wishing.

Thanks for the great game,

Sean

Open letter to the staff of this site....

You give me a Green Lantern expansion that covers all the different colors? I give you a fistful of cash...

Deal?

Matt Hyra mentioned in an article that a second set is being worked on. No official word on what that will contain.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

As stated above...

If you print it- I will buy it.

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtheguardian View Post
    Open letter to the staff of this site....

You give me a Green Lantern expansion that covers all the different colors? I give you a fistful of cash...

Deal?
    This would make me so happy