Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Miniature Market did not have the promos. I just got mine and I was totally bummed out. If there is any other way to get them please let me know.

Yeah, my store didn't get the promo either, even though I asked about it beforehand--and pre-ordered the game and everything. First no Martain Manhunter and now, no Arwen. Sigh...

Tell the store you purchased from to contact their distributor for the promo cards. The distributors have the cards and were supposed to send them to the selling stores.

Quote Originally Posted by cervidal View Post
    Tell the store you purchased from to contact their distributor for the promo cards. The distributors have the cards and were supposed to send them to the selling stores.
    Note that the promo cards are available only to brick and mortar stores. These are the stores that demo games to people and often provide a place to play in store. We encourage that extra mile of service by giving them promo cards.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Well aware. Alliance has been a pretty big failure on getting these out, though; any store I've talked with or seen posted about not getting their promos is a store who ordered the game through Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by cervidal View Post
    Well aware. Alliance has been a pretty big failure on getting these out, though; any store I've talked with or seen posted about not getting their promos is a store who ordered the game through Alliance.
    More reason to add these promos to the website store so those of us that want them can purchase them.

Determined Zombie
    I live in colorado and no one in that state has the promo cards for this game. I went on a shirt trip to Destin, Florida and no one has the promo cards. I also tried calling around in St.Louis since I'm moving there next week and they don't have the promos as well.

I want to buy this game but I also want the promos. I think a talk with your distributors is in order. I'm going to wait until I see the promos but there may be others that don't want it as much and will just pay the lower price thus undermining your plan to help the brick and mortar stores. Heck if I ever give up on waiting for the promo I'll likely pay the lower price online too

So, is there any way to get the promo card now? I just bought the game, and the store made no mention of it, and of course I didn't realize there was one.

And as a follow up to my previous post, I just bought the new game, and asked about the promo card. They didn't know anything about it at all. I'm supposed to check back today with the guy that does the orders, but I'm not confident they will have it. Is there any other way to get this card, (and the previous one) at all?

Your store needs to contact their Alliance rep. They have them. If the rep forgets to give them and the store forgets to ask, we get the situation you are in. You can ask for both promos.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D