Hero of Adamanth

Honor Points Not Awarded?

I've noticed the last two events that were uploaded from our store (a Battleground, and the Love is in the Air Tournament), did not award any honor. On my account page it shows +0 next to the tournament name. I was the Tournament Organizer for the LiitA event, but not the Battleground.

Has anyone else experienced this and know what the problem is? Is it a problem when creating the event or uploading it? Or is it a bug in the system? Any help would be appreciated. I can give more details if needed.

I have noticed in the past that sometimes it takes a few days for the honor to be calculated. I have five +0 tournaments as I type this. I'm not worried until a week goes by without it updating.
    Champion of the Black Flame: CZEV 646 for Desert Dune Comics & Games in Fuquay Varina, NC

Yeah, this happens to me regularly too, but the points always show up in a few days. As long as it shows up in your tournament history you'll get points for it eventually.
    Benjamin White Chicago, IL
    CZEV# 438 Journeyman Ggmmmlmrmgmg Lrggmrmmlm
    Skywall, a Chicago Facebook group

Hero of Adamanth
    Okay, thanks a lot. I'm new to organizing and was worried I was doing something wrong. I'll give it some time.

We already report Love in the Air event. That was same problem with honor. Now it's ok, but nobody receive Achievement. Is there some problem with event?
    Event link: http://wowtcg.cryptozoic.com/tournam...ir-09-feb-2013

Everything OK. It takes a lot more time than honor submitting.